Dermal fillers treatment is used to give the skin its lost volume. This non-surgical procedure is safe and has a fast effect. You will notice the difference immediately after your treatment.
Some precautions that need to be taken to reduce common side effects reported by patients has been discussed in our previous blog post.
Before you arrive for dermal filler treatment
By this time your specialist would have examined you and agree you are a good candidate for dermal filler treatment. Do not attempt this treatment if you are pregnant.
- Arrive at your specialist office with a clean face with no make-up. You should wash your face and also clean with a cleanser such as Proboxin to reduce aftercare complications like swelling and bruising.
- Ask your doctor if you will be needing anesthesia for better convenience, although some dermal fillers come with constituents that reduce the pain of injection during treatment.
- Let your doctor know of any medication you may have taken prior to the treatment to avoid complications.
After dermal filler treatment
The use of Proboxin cream as a dermal filler aftercare treatment reduces the risk of swelling and bruising that may occur after the treatment. Also, aside from using our product, make sure to;
- Request for ice immediately after the treatment and avoid any rubbing or scratching of the areas treated.
- Not expose the skin to sunlight for some days.
Dermal filler treatment could last for about 18 months before any need of renewal but you can also prolong the effect of the treatment using some inexpensive treatments like taking Vitamin C supplements after your treatment two or three weeks is recommended before you commence the treatment.
Our Proboxin cream is an all-round solution for your dermal filler aftercare. It reduces the pain, bruises and swelling; at the same time protects your skin from ultraviolet light.